Milwaukee, Wisconsin
100% full Not resolved

Community Care Inc.has been stealing Medicaid dollars intended for recipients for years with the help of the WI Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services.

Community Care Inc. CEO Mr. Kenneth Munson is the conduit in this elaborate scheme. Mr.

Munson is former Secretary for the WI Department of Health Services and Region V director For the US Department of Health & Human Services. In his former jobs, Mr. Munson directly influenced policy for the Medicaid funding which Community Care uses to operate its business. Clients on the Community Care Inc.

program have been denied equipment, physically & mentally abused & deprived of basic human decency under the watchful eye of one Ed Kohl, who is program manager for the Family Care program there at Community Care Inc.

These indiscrections have cost taxpayers in Wisconsin at least several million dollars.So pay up Community Care Inc.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Entire organization.

Had an Experience with Community Care Inc?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion