Community Care Inc.has been stealing Medicaid dollars intended for recipients for years with the help of the WI Department of Health Services and the Centers for Medicare/Medicaid Services.
Community Care Inc. CEO Mr. Kenneth Munson is the conduit in this elaborate scheme. Mr.
Munson is former Secretary for the WI Department of Health Services and Region V director For the US Department of Health & Human Services. In his former jobs, Mr. Munson directly influenced policy for the Medicaid funding which Community Care uses to operate its business. Clients on the Community Care Inc.
program have been denied equipment, physically & mentally abused & deprived of basic human decency under the watchful eye of one Ed Kohl, who is program manager for the Family Care program there at Community Care Inc.
These indiscrections have cost taxpayers in Wisconsin at least several million dollars.So pay up Community Care Inc.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Entire organization
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I had this hair installed Saturday 3/17/2012 and it looks so bad that I am taking it out as soon as possible. First of all I am highly upset and..."
- "I am a woman that got 1200 grafts in the front area of the crown. Approximately 3 inches in diameter. I was losing hair according to the surgeon because of..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed,..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "hello I was completely dissatisfied purchasing a pack of Oreos. Which were completely a rip off when I receive them with no cream inside. I would like a refund or..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."